Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our house has never been so clean. Michelle is making us keep it like a shrine while it is on the market. This is a tall order for three guys and a dog. I did not much care for the photos that were taken for the listing so I have taken some of my own. Thought I would share them with you guys.








2 comments:

W'Mina Myers said...

Your home is beautiful!
I love the open floor plan and the colors and way you’ve decorated is so much our taste too.

It must have been awfully difficult to decide to sell, but I think you’re in a win-win here.

If you don’t find the right buyer, you’ll still have a perfectly beautiful home that has all your personal touches, and if it does sell (which I predict it will sell fast), you’ll likely be moving into a larger home closer the kids’ schools and one that will be ready for you to make beautiful too.

Good luck!
Willie

G'ma J said...

So. Now that you are not allowed to get the house dirty, I guess you have more time to post to the family blog! Just kidding. It is obvious what you've been doing. The house looks fabulous. I thought the photos on the web were good, also, but these show a lot more than those did. Keep us posted.

Post a Comment