
I have not reported too much soccer lately. Last weekend the boys had an off weekend, but Evan got invited to fill in on the U11 team that was playing a local tournament. He got to play three games with them and his team did well ending 0-0-3 three ties is always better than three losses. Evan played Friday and today with his regular team and they won both games. Friday's was better with the Ranger's eking out a 1-0 win. Evan had a great save with just a few seconds left to help secure the win. Today's game was a romp with the Rangers winning 10-0. Ian also played today but his team lost their first game of the season 1-0. It was unfortunate because they had a lot more opportunities then the other club and in general played better. Anyway it was a fun and sunny day. I think I got a bit sunburned. I took a few shots so here they are.

Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for the soccer update. Always enjoy seeing photos of the boys in action!
Hope all is going well for all of you. I guess school will be over before too much longer. We look forward to seeing you all at the wedding next month!
Post a Comment