Friday, December 26, 2008

Hello,
We are on the road tonight staying at a motel in Lexington, Va on our way north to my parents' home in NY. It was a nice day for driving today and the trip was pretty uneventful. Big thanks to Santa for the game boy games that the boys have enjoyed in the car. It looks like we are going to be a bust on the snow... the boys are a bit disappointed as it looked so promising just a week ago. Now the forecast calls for sunny days in the 50s. On the bright side that will make for some nice out-door time in the city and will keep me from worrying about driving conditions.
We had a great Christmas in Birmingham before we left. The boys got a lot of great presents. The big hit was Rock Band for their Wii. They both feel that they are the best singers and like that part. We all agree that the drums are the most challenging and hope that Michelle will find her niche there. I got a small blister on my thumb after too much fun on the guitar. The boys also received some tickets to the UAB vs Memphis basket ball game, some cash to spend in NY and some good books. Thank you to Lee's family for the great shirts and books. We will probably try to call you when we are in NY.
I did not take many photos on Christmas morning but I am sure I will make up for that in NY. Here are a couple that I did take.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
RockBand!




Evan in his Celtics shirt


Michelle sporting her new boots and bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment