So... I have been putting off getting any shots of our remodeling project posted to the blog. Hopefully I will take those shots this weekend and get them up. Until then, here are some from around the outside. We had storms coming in today so our schools closed early. I took the opportunity to take some pictures of the yard and house with the new spring growth.
From the front
The right corner showing the office carport addition from 2000.
Our new driveway and basketball goal
The side yard beyond the gate 
Looking back to the gate and shed area
Flowers along the fence
Japanese Maple and back yard
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow. I am so jealous. Things are still gray in NY. However, our birds are singing and our daffodils have sprouted...another 2 months and we might catch up with you guys!
As usual, your house and yard look beautiful. I had wondered if you got any of the bad storms down there. Hope not.
Your home and yard look great. I don't suppose you can come over and help us in our yard?!
Looking forward to the interior pictures!
Austin Farm
Post a Comment