
Ian was part of a production put on by the second graders at his school this evening.
The musical featured songs such as We're Sharks, Commotion in the Ocean and my favorite Oceans of Fun. Ian's class performed a song called Roundup Under the Sea where they not only sang but did a bit of a square dance. He did a great job as did all the kids. We had a great time. I thought you wouldn't mind seeing something other than basket ball photos. Michelle took video and I am planning to get this edited and posted at some point along with the video from the tournament.


Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love these photos. The kids look like they were having such a good time. Sorry I did not get to see the show. I'll look forward to the video.
Ian you look great in that hat! I'm sure the show was terrific, and it looks like it was a lot of fun.
Eric - if you're working on video, one thing I had to be careful with was to not make the files too big. I had initially saved both of Kelly's swim videos as one file but had to save as two due to size. The relay video which is almost 3 minutes is just under the max size to save. Saving video to blog also takes quite a bit longer than just uploading pictures, but be patient, it will work. Good luck, Willie
Post a Comment