Ok guys~ I am going to do my best to revive this blog. I want to be able to stay in touch with you all and let you know what is going on here with me and the boys. I can guarantee you the pictures won't be as great as Erik's, but I hope I can be somewhat consistent and continue his efforts.
So here goes.... Where to start?
How about Ian's (relatively) recent birthday? He turned 11 September 2nd! In our usual fashion, we celebrated all weekend. September 2nd was a Friday, and Fridays in fall mean soccer for us (Soccer pictures coming soon). Ian played a great game with lots of amazing saves in the goal. Afterwards we invited the entire team to Dairy Queen for ice cream, and then several boys came over for a spend the night. Uncle Mark was in town, and when the boys weren't glued to Halo on the x-box, Mark entertained them with magic tricks. The next day we had lunch with Sherree and Grammy and Poppa at one of Ian's favorite's - mexican! Then, it was off to the movies with another group of friends. The movie we had picked for them to watch was unfortunately no longer playing, so at the last minute they picked Apollo 18. Big mistake! I waited in the lobby for them and when they came out, their eyes were all as big as saucers. They claimed it was the scariest movie ever. I asked why they didn't leave and come tell me. "Too scared to even get up", they claimed! I though they were kidding at first, but they were definitely a little jumpy. I made them promise to tell their parents I took them to Spy Kids 3, and then bribed them with Ian's traditional home made cake and ice cream.
Aunt Sherree and the boys
cake and friends

0 comments:
Post a Comment