So far, so good on our attempts to purchase our dream home. Our Redwood St home will close Monday, the 7th. Everything for this sale is good, passed inspection etc. We now have a contract on the new home and it has passed inspection. The inspector was actually very complimentary and said it was a very well built home. It does have a bunch of cosmetic issues but those are helping with the price so I am just fine with them. We have a closing date on the new home on the 14th. Here are a few more photos I took during the inspection.
Front
Carport
View from front door
Living Room with Fireplace
Kitchen
Downstairs Family Room
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wahoo! Sounds like things are coming up roses, and I am so happy for you guys! We tried to phone yesterday and will try again tonight. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Hi E&M,
Thanks for the update. Although we know these things take time, we'd been checking frequently for good news!! And it looks like you're a mere couple of weeks away from the home of your dreams.
I gotta tell you, the house is already beautiful as is, but I know that when you get your hands on it, well, it will be stunning.
We couldn't be more excited for you. We'll check again after the 14th to give you the official Congratulations!
Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving break.
Post a Comment