Sunday, October 11, 2009

I helped chaperon a recent field trip that the fourth grade at Ian's school went on. We went to Moundville, Al. It was a lot of fun, there was an Indian heritage festival going on so there were a lot of interesting things to see. I took some photos so I thought I would pass them along.
Mrs. Puchta's fourth grade class

They boys in our group

The girls in our group Ann Lacie, Erin and Lilly

Ann Lacie, and Lilly

In front of the Black Warrior River

From the top of the chief mound

3 comments:

G'ma J said...

I enjoyed it when Ian told me about this trip recently. It sounded like a lot of fun. Your pictures are great - very cute kids!

jerry sue said...

Looks like loads of fun! It reminds me of helping to "chaperone" YOU (your class) on a field trip when you were in Ft. Huachuca. :-)

W'Mina Myers said...

Very, very nice that you could chaperone Ian on his class field trip. Looks like everyone had a fun day.
Willie

Post a Comment