Saturday, September 19, 2009

The boys have posted to their blogs so please check them out and leave them so feedback.
Soccer has been getting rained out lately and we have been very busy so for now I do not have much to offer in the way of news. I do have a couple soccer shots for last week so I will put those up. Hope everyone is doing well.


2 comments:

G'ma J said...

And I thought I knew about your summer vacation! Thanks for the shark story - Grandma's love this stuff :o).
Sounds like you all had lots of fun and that is the important thing.

G'ma J said...

Hi!
We heard about all the rain in the SE when we got home from Ireland yesterday. I hope you have not had any flooding there in Birmingham. We had to go to IRELAND to get away from the rain this year! With the exception of our first day in Dublin, we had sunny weather every day.
Thanks for the post and the pics of the boys in action!
I seem to have left comments about two entries under just one. Sorry.

Post a Comment