Monday, May 18, 2009


This image represents my mood as I finish out one doosey of a year teaching. Hopefully it will be better next year. I plan to think as little as possible about it until then.
We are still trying to sell the house and that is hampering our efforts to travel this summer. However we do have some plans. We will be headed to Great Smokey Mountain National Park on June 18th where we will camp for 12 nights. Two of those will be on a 17 mile backpacking trip. After GSMNP we will be camping near Jamestown, Virgina at Chippokes Plantation State Park. We will then be in DC for the 4th of July. We will then come home in time for Evan to attend Boot camp for his new soccer team. We may or may not do anything toward the end of July. I will be posting a soccer report in the next day or two.

1 comments:

G'ma J said...

Great photo. I can hear you shouting "YESSSS!!!!!" clear up here in NY!
Glad you guys have some fun planned for summer, and hopefully next school year will be a better one for you, Erik.
We were happy to spend some time with you in Kentucky - thanks for making the trip!

Post a Comment