Sunday, May 11, 2008

To all the great mothers in my life.. I hope that you all know that you are loved and appreciated. Thanks for being there for me and my boys, for your love and everything that you do to make our lives complete.

My favorite shot of Michelle as a young mother

I love this shot of my Mom, who always appreciates the beauty of a flower
Michelle's mother Sue loves being a grandmother

Memaw with Evan, we miss her and wish we could visit more often

Nanny and baby Evan

My mom who taught me to love nature

Michelle, who teaches our boys to love nature as well

Grandma Jackie and baby Evan

Michelle and Evan at the beach

Grammy and Ian

Sue with baby Michelle

Memaw

3 comments:

G'ma J said...

Erik, the Mother's Day piece was very special and I enjoyed reading it and looking at the photos. I've always been very proud of my "boys", who have grown into fine men. Thank you for the nice remembrance.

Mr. Myers said...

thanks Mom

jerry sue said...

Wonderful photos! I'd never seen any of them before, and they're all wonderful. I especially liked the one of Jackie & you when you looked as I remember you ... you little tow-headed rascal!

Post a Comment