
The Hawks, seeded third, took down the sixth seed in tonights tournament. The final score 22 to 8 reflects a balanced attack by Evan(8) Parker(8)and Abie(6). They are now looking forward to Saturdays game(s). They will most likely face the talented Pistons that beat them earlier in the year 20 to 14 and held Evan to 8 points. I have a feeling that Evan may do better this time, as he has improved and grown more confidant. The main thing is to defend the Pistons Eren Johnson a talented guard that is good at striping the ball and getting runaway layups. Michelle took video of tonights game but I have not had time to edit it. Hopefully I will get it loaded onto the blog soon. My photos were all bad tonight, thanks to my trying a different lens. It did a very poor job with the low light levels. I'll do better next time.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go Hawks! Did I watch the Pistons game? How do I respond to a comment somebody has made on my blog? I knew eBambi had to be some sort of scam.
Way to go Evan and teammates. Good luck on Saturday.
Post a Comment