
Unfortunately, the boys games were both played at 10:15 this morning. Since I left my camera battery at home last week for Evan's game, I went to his and Michelle went with Ian. Evan's game was away, where his team played a fairly good Gardendale team. Evan played midfield and had a great game with lots of good stops and steals on defense. On offense Evan is one of the more selfless players, willing to make a pass to get a better shot for one of his strikers. He got credit for three assists in his team win of 5-1.
Ian also had a good game. Michelle reported that Ian played back the first half and keeper in the second. He only gave up one score as keeper and his team won 6-3.
Here are a few shots for Evan's game. 


Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats to both boys on their wins this weekend. I'm pleased to hear that Evan is confident enough in his playing to go for the assist. I've seen lots of pros who could take a lesson from him in that department. Sounds like Ian is still doing really well as keeper, and it is good he gets to play outside the net as well. Thanks for the report and the pics!
What a good season the boys are having, and it's great they are getting a chance to play so many different positions. Hope next week you can catch both games.
Post a Comment