Michelle has Thurs and Friday off so she has taken the boys to Mobile to visit Don and Sara. So...I am home alone and off work tomorrow. Hopefully I will get something accomplished. I think I will try to second coat the varnish on the front door and fireplace. I have been taking more photos (without kids in them) lately. I have a new lens 18mm to 200mm. It is very fun. You can find pics on Photosig.com and look for member MrMyers. Here is a shot from the yard...mom, what is this flower? I am blanking. 
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is a Clematis - and a beautiful one, too! Nice photo. We planted one at our garden last year. It will be interesting to see if it survived the floods. Nothing is growing yet - not even weeds.
Post a Comment