I have been trying to stay consistent and post each weekend, so hopefully you guys are checking on Saturdays. Evan had his next to last game, before the tournament today. The Hawks played a good team but they prevailed winning 16-10. Evan had another nice performance with 9 points and lots of great defense and rebounds. For about a week things are going to be really crazy. Evan starts soccer practice Monday and Wednesday and has Baseball and Basketball practice Tuesday. We do not know Ian's soccer schedule yet. The basketball tournament will be weekday nights the following weeks. Something is going to have to give, hopefully not my patience. The picture is a compilation I threw together, don't look to close as I realize it has issues. I just wanted to show Evan in action. My new camera will take lots of photos quickly so I just strung together one of his breakaways. He made the layup. We will have to try to get a video during the tournament so you can watch him.
Have a great week! 
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Myers Family!
Thanks for the consistent postings. I now check in every weekend, and am never disappointed.
Hang onto your patience. Once basketball season is over maybe it will be better (?). If not, well, just remember that Summer is coming and you guys will be off on your big adventure.
G'ma J.
That picture is pretty awesome. I like how the two Evans closest to the basket show how he is keeping his eye on the rim -- no doubt he made the shot!
And all the sports the boys are playing will only make them even better overall athletes.
Look forward to seeing baseball and soccer pictures soon.
Austin Fam
Post a Comment