
Hello
Sorry I have been so slow to get anything on our blog... no real excuse here I just have had other things keeping me occupied. So without further ado. Here is us during Christmas. We really had a nice one this year and the kids cleaned up as usual. The biggest hit was the Wii and flat screen TV that santa brought. However they also received lots of other cool things including lots of books (thanks!) that they have been enjoying. Evan read Holes (from Lee's family) the first day or two and really liked it a lot. He is currently reading the second Mossflower book and plans to start the Golden Compass after it. Ian has really enjoyed the Roald Dahl books and has already read the two the Lee's family gave him (Charlie & the Choc... and James and the giant Peach). He is now reading Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator which he checked out from the library. I will try to encourage some blog posts on their part, it has been a long time since they updated their blogs. On a different note, I just upgraded the class camera from a Nikon D100 to the new Nikon D300. It is really nice and hopefully will lead to lots of great photos for the blog. We are already getting excited for our summer trip. We have made camping reservations for the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Montana De Oro State Park north of LA, Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park, Samuel P. Taylor State Park north of San Francisco, and Sequoia NP. We still have to get our site in Yosemite which will not be available until Feb. It all looks so beautiful, and I am sure we will have a great time. Anyway, we are headed off to a bball game where I will try out the new camera. Maybe I'll get some pictures posted tonight.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
As always - we love to see the updates on your blog. The photos are great. We enjoyed watching the boys play basketball when we were visiting last month, and are glad they are both doing so well. Your vacation plans sound super. I'll have to check out that park N. of San Francisco.
Love, G'ma J.
Hey, very nice picture of the familia.
Glad the boys are such good readers and that they enjoyed the books.
Your trip to the west coast sounds wonderful. Have you been to Point Lobos State Park? If you haven't, you might consider it -- it's a beautiful area,
http://pt-lobos.parks.state.ca.us/
. . . and Dude, it just so happens Sharon Jones is in Austin 1/26 and we're going to her show. Will try to sneak in a camera and take pictures for you.
Take care,
Austin Fam
Post a Comment