Well, we have had our dog Charlie for over a year now so I suppose I should just get over the fact that I lost the battle on whether we really needed to get a dog or not. He has turned out to be a pretty good dog for the most part. For all of you who have not met him, here he is.
Charlie Cornelius Myers
(I am the only one who refers to him by his middle name)
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We were just talking about Charlie and wondering how he is doing. I never knew you gave him Cornelius's name as his middle name - how nice. We will be there in just over a week and look forward to seeing all of you, including Charlie Cornelius.
G'ma J.
It is not an official middle name...I call him that when he acts like a dumbass
Post a Comment