Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Well after a long break I am back. Sorry for keeping you waiting but we have been crazy busy with our home renovations. That topic is a post unto itself so I will wait on that story until I have some pictures to share. For now I just wanted to post some shots of the boys in their respective sports. Evan is now in a competitive soccer league for nine and under boys. He plays at back position most of the time and is quite good on defense. Sometimes he gets moved up to wing. Ian is trying flag football. He is very good at it and usually play halfback where he can either run it or throw a pass. I will try to post more often now that our home is almost complete so check back when you can.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great action shots of both boys. They are both getting really tall. Glad you finally got off your duff and posted some pictures :o)
Love, G'ma J.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was well worth the wait -- the pictures of the boys are terrific. Look forward to pictures of your home soon. Hi to everyone.
Austin Fam

Post a Comment