Friday, June 29, 2007

In late May and early June we were at one of our favorite destinations, St Joseph State Park in Florida. We had a great time staying in one of the cabins on the bay side for a week. This visit we rented a pair of sea kayaks which we used often to explore the bay. We found lots of treasures, many sand dollars, sea urchins, crabs, and shells. Here are some images from our time there.
Our cabin (PBE Photo by Evan)


Nice Sunsets


Michelle and Evan enjoying the sunset


Michelle practiced her cartwheels


Ian enjoys the water


Evan playing frisbee


Me (PBE)


A side trip to Wakulla Springs


Michelle and Evan getting ready to jump


Evan off the high jump


Michelle off the high jump


Gator near by


Dragonfly at the spring


The gang in a kayak


Evan paddled well


As did Ian


I think they were ready to paddle back


Evan combing the beach


I made use of some shade (PBE)


Evan being silly


A large piece of driftwood I found


A crab on the sand


Evan up close


A fairy house we built near the cabin


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dad for keeping up the family site. This really was a great vacation. We're lucky to get to do such fun stuff all together. Your pictures are beautiful. Have I ever told you how talented you are? We're having fun with Uncle Mark, but we miss you. See you tomorrow.
Love,
Michelle, Evan, and Ian

Anonymous said...

Hi Erik,
As always I have so enjoyed looking at your family vacation photos. I'll be waiting for the next installment! Your "Thanks for dropping By" is now on our desktop. We'll have to send you some pics from our kayak outings.
Looks like you all had a great time.
Love, Ma

Anonymous said...

What a great album! It is making me miss our vacations we took before we opened the store.The photos are gorgeous and the subject matter even more. What a beautiful family!

Post a Comment