Saturday, November 18, 2006






Ian in the Japanese Maple

art car that was at an art festival we went to



Hello,
sorry that the posts have dried up here. I have been doing so many other online activities with my students I have neglected my family blog. The following images are all from the last few weeks. The cemetery shots were taken at Carbon Hill, Al. Bryon, Jackie and I went there to see about some resting ancestors there. The football images were from last weeks game and the playground pictures were taken while out attempting to fly our new kites.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

We'll be putting up some of our xmas lights today (while Bryan is still here to help), watching more football, and eating yummy turkey leftovers . . . enjoy the rest of your holiday.

AustinFam

Post a Comment