Monday, April 03, 2006

We are back from our whirlwind trip to Europe over the break. I have been busy editing the 300+ images I took during our visit. I have about 150 that are worth sharing. it would take too long to post them all here so I plan to post a gallery to my class website. Ill email some of you when I do. Until then here is a sample. We also have lots of stories to tell about the adventure. i will attempt a summary before it vanishes into the haze of my mind.

Here we are on a rainy day near the Eiffel Tower

The Paris Opera House was absolutely incredible in a very overdone and gaudy fashion. I loved this fountain under the grand stair

The guard let me hang out the window in the Vatican Museum so I could get this great shot of Michelangelo's dome for St Peter's Cathedral

Here is one I liked from the Colosseum. It proved difficult to photograph due to its size and swarming tourists

0 comments:

Post a Comment