Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I have neglected this blog for awhile now, and was feeling guilty so I have edited some more pictures from this past summer. These are from our trip to NYC with my parents. The required trip up to the top of the empire state building was a highlight along with a nice ride on the Statton Island ferry. We all had a nice time and I believe it made quite an impression on the boys.
A view of the city from near the top of the Empire State Building

We had a nice view from high above the city

Michelle had been to the top of the Empire State building so the boys and I went up alone

The boys reflected in the upper floor windows

We left Manhatten on the ferry to see the city from a different view

The boys enjoyed seeing lady liberty
My favorite shot of my buddies

Thanks Mom for one of the few photos that include me!


Check back soon for a report on our Christmas here in Alabama

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! My pleasure.

Post a Comment